SEO Article Posted by Internet Marketing Speaker on 11-03-2012
I’m going to be adding SEO opportunities to my blog posts for those of you who might be interested in SEO jobs. Hopefully, it will give you some food for thought and help you in your career endeavors. Her’s the first one:
Superstars are easy to spot. They’re bright, dynamic, and passionate. They don’t settle for good enough, they demand excellence both of themselves and others. And at Hayneedle, superstars are the norm, not the exception.
Hayneedle owns and operates over 220 online specialty stores. At Hayneedle, customers find what they love and love what they find – for their home, their life, their style. We combine the best selection with innovative online shopping tools and top-notch customer service, culminating in a revolutionary, easy shopping experience.
We’ve built Hayneedle on hard work, passion, and incredible energy. That’s why we’ve been named one of Omaha’s Best Places to Work more than once. If you value a workplace environment that values you, consider applying at Hayneedle. Our expectations are high, but the job satisfaction is higher. And we owe it to our employees to make sure we hire only the best and the brightest.
What does a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist at Hayneedle do?
This individual will be responsible for maintaining and improving the organic health of a portfolio of websites.
What basic qualifications will our SEO Specialist need to have?
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
· Intermediate computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
· Previous SEO experience with a proven track record of success a plus.
· Knowledge of HTML coding a plus.
· Experience working with ecommerce companies a plus.
· Experience in marketing and advertising a plus.
· Knowledge or exposure to online marketing and/or direct marketing a plus.
· Organize, prioritize, and rationalize projects.
· Learn and incorporate new aspects of online marketing into role.
· Ability to work in a success-driven environment.
If you think you’re the needle in the haystack we’re seeking, convince us. Explain in your cover letter why you think you’ll be a good fit at Hayneedle. If the idea of a fast-paced, challenging, and fun environment appeals to you, apply. If you can bring fresh ideas, a great attitude, and commitment to your work, apply. If you’re a superstar, you’re already composing your opening sentence. Read on for details.